* Casual atmosphere
* Traditional and Contemporary music
* A safe place to explore the Christian faith
* Safe Child Care and Sunday School
* A place where all people matter
* Warm friendly fellowship
Children are Welcome!
A staffed nursery is available for children
under five. Older children are encouraged
to participate in our exciting Sunday school
N34 W23575 Capitol Drive
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Take a moment to browse and check out upcoming events on our CALENDAR or EVENTS page. Click on PHOTOS to see pictures of the church's recent activities. If you would like to learn more about our church, please visit our ABOUT US page to see documents and our brochure...or submit a QUESTION and either our pastor or a member of our outreach ministry will contact you. Our BUILDINGpage has photos of our church as well as original construction activity. Our newest addition to the web site, SERMONS offers a video selection of recent sermons by Pastor Lonnie.
CALENDAR - (hold mouse over text to stop scroll)
• Worship Service
Sunday, June 17 at 9:30 a.m.
• Sunday Kids on Campus
Sundays through August 19 at 9:30 a.m.
• Alcoholics Anonymous Monday, June 18 at 7:00 p.m.
• Accountability Team Meeting Tuesday, June 19 at 6:00 p.m.
• Loss of Spouse Support Group Thursday, June 21 at 5:00 p.m.
• Administrative Team Meeting Thursday, June 21 at 7:00 p.m.
• Wisconsin Congregational Association Youth Camp July 8 – July 14, Mt. Morris Camp & Conference Center
• Service Team Meeting Tuesday, July 10 at 2:00 p.m
• Vacation Bible School July 23 – July 27
• Sisterhood Sustenance Women’s Luncheon Wednesday, July 25 at 11:30 a.m. at the Parsonage
• Stephen Ministry Leadership Meeting Thursday, July 26 at 9:30 a.m.
• Young Rembrandts – Summer Youth Art Program July 30 – August 3, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Getting Ready for Renewal - Training and workshops for churches in the Wisconsin Congregational Association, hosted by FRCC
Saturday, September 29, all day.
June 10 - What About God - Is God in Control? Audio only.
We are excited to announce that registration for camp 2018 is now live: https://www.wiscongregational.net/camp All the information you will need can be found in the camp registration packet (attached), which is also on the website. Please read through the packet carefully, as there is a lot of important information you will need to know about rates, forms, etc.
We will be offering online registration again this year and strongly encourage everyone to use this along with our PayPal payment option. You can bring all forms (health forms, doctor's form, ropes consent form) to camp with you, but you must sign your child up prior to camp and pay the deposit, either online or via mail. Your balance in full is due when you arrive at camp on July 8, but we always appreciate when families get submit payments sooner. Remember, you can apply for the Wakefield Scholarship if you're in need of financial assistance (applications are on our website, due June 1).
The early bird deadline is May 1, with a rate of $395. Any registrations after May 1 will be $495. No registrations will be accepted after June 15 unless approved by the administrator, Rev. Julie Sheridan Smith.
Thank you and please let me know if you have questions.